Indulge your mature skin with Calendula, Honey and Sea Buckthorn Berry, while soothing your spirit with Honey Blossom essential oils. 2.5 oz. / 70 g
This face cream is great for extremely dry, mature and aging skin and faces exposed to harsh environmental conditions, as we have living in a high-altitude state such as Colorado. This face cream deeply nourishes your skin, enhances it’s elasticity and makes it more resilient against age-related and environmental damages.
- Calendula is added for it’s calming, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Raw Colorado Honey is a wonderful humectant, aiding with moisture and adding anti-cancerous phytochemicals, coenzymes, antioxidants and minerals that protect from radiation damage. This cream contains loads of honey!
- Sea Buckthorn Berry oil is utilized for it’s superb age-defying properties, maintaining a healthy moisture balance deep within the skin, rejuvenating and protecting the skin from the damaging effects of the sun and environmental pollutants.
- Citrustem™ anti-aging skin care ingredient from Provital SA of Spain, is made from orange stem cells and works by organizing the inner structure of the skin for a younger appearance. It organizes and redensifies the dermis structure, repairs the extracellular matrix, and improves cellular adhesion. The result is skin that recovers the elasticity it had 12 years ago, with a softer and more velvety complexion, plus a younger appearance.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 positively influences the age-affected cellular metabolism and enables to combat signs of aging starting at the cellular level.
- Ceramides with Lipowheat add an important lipid component of the skin’s membrane, where they provide protection from the elements and lock in moisture. In fact, they make up 35%-40% of the binding matrix that maintains moisture balance and protects the skin’s surface. The body’s production of ceramides declines with age.
- Serrapeptase helps with the breakdown of proteins.
- Vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps healthy skin growth by boosting collagen production, reducing inflammation and irritation and reducing the appearance of brown spots, lines and wrinkles and other types of free radical damage.
- Vitamin E is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals.
Instructions: How to use Hannah’s Essentials Skin Care products:
- Cleanser ~ Cleans, exfoliates and lifts impurities. Generously apply to your face and neck area before shower or bath and leave on 5 – 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Toner ~ Hydrates skin, prevents and repairs oxidative damage and restores skin to its youthful glow. Spritz 3-5 squirts on face and neck area after cleaning.
- Liquid Serum ~ Deeply nourishes the delicate skin on your face and neck. Apply a few drops around eyes and mouth or all over face and neck area and gently massage in.
- Eye Cream ~ Deeply nourishes and restores your delicate skin around your eyes and mouth.
- Face Cream ~ Seal and protect moisture into your skin. Apply a small around of cream on face and neck area and gently massage in.
Ready for a radiantly beautiful day!!!